- Col·lab·o·ra·tion / Noun:
- The action of working with someone to produce or create something.
- Con·sul·ta·tion / Noun:
- The action or process of formally consulting or discussing; A meeting with an expert or professional in order to seek advice.
C4 Recovery Solutions, a non-profit corporation, understands collaboration. Our renowned Cape Cod and West Coast Symposia on Addictive Disorders are outstanding examples of our collaborating with many groups to bring together those in the addiction and behavioral health fields to learn, analyze, study, and grow. C4 Recovery Solutions has taken its role as a conferencer, convener, and collaborator a step further by offering specifically targeted expert consultation. At your request, C4 Recovery Solutions will collaborate with you to address your unique operational and clinical challenges. Together, you, C4 Recovery Solutions' expert consultants, and C4 Recovery Solutions will collaborate to design a strategy for successfully responding to the difficult issues in your operating environment. C4 Recovery Solutions has created systems to ensure that you achieve the outcomes that are important to you.
C4 Recovery Solutions knows that everyone operates in a resource-limited environment and therefore has designed its Consultation Services to be:
- Scalable to fit your financial and human resources needs;
- Individualized to address your specific objectives;
- Timely to help you achieve results more quickly;
- Priced to achieve a return on your investment.
Through its collaborative network, C4 Recovery Solutions provides consultation that includes technical assistance, project design and implementation, capacity expansion, outcomes and measurements, and research and methodology design.